Saturday, December 02, 2017

Homework 12-1-17

 During the holidays and working nights as a nurse, it becomes challenging to meet with my therapist. In turn, I email him. The idea is to do it daily.....points of positivity. He also accepts gratitudes as well because sometimes I am unable to separate them. 



I must really need this homework assignment today..... cuz I'm struggling to follow thru with it.

1) Even though all of our tempers were really keyed up today,  we seemed to end the day with a little bit of love. 

2) I got out of the house, (which was acting opposite.)

3) I ate fast food breakfast (a fear food) with T after I picked her up from physical therapy before I took her to school. 




Me


PS. This took me 30 minutes.
*sigh*
'I hope you know, I had a hard time.'

No comments: