Friday, December 08, 2017

Anyhow:

During the holidays and working nights as a nurse, it becomes challenging to meet with my therapist. In turn, I email him. The idea is to do it daily.....points of positivity. He also accepts gratitudes as well because sometimes I am unable to separate them. 



So my smart watch says that I slept from 11:45PM to 1:35AM......that's it. More or less, that's how it's been all week.  I last worked Monday night. And it's not because my mind is racing, cuz it's not. It's rather blank. 
Any insights? What should I review to get some sleep!?! 
**UGH**


Anyhow: 
Homework: 

1)I'm thankful I didn't have to go anywhere yesterday......I could just stay home.

2)I'm thankful the kids liked what I made for dinner...... that & there was a decrease of fighting between them. 

3)Although it was an anniversary of a very bad incident (that we've done BIRRT for) it was not sad or depressing, but rather.... there was a somber peace about remembering & being grateful to those who helped us that night. 


Thnx 

Me

No comments: