Thursday, November 30, 2017

Homework 11-30-17

 During the holidays and working nights as a nurse, it becomes challenging to meet with my therapist. In turn, I email him. The idea is to do it daily.....points of positivity. He also accepts gratitudes as well because sometimes I am unable to separate them. 




So I got 3 hours of sleep before I woke up and now I'm laying here feeling the nudges of some homework.....so here's my homework response.

During the holiday season in our home, it is a tradition for the peeps to have their own set of Christmas lights in their bedroom. It represents the light of Christ. We share the light of Christ by doing service for others. In order to have their Christmas lights on at night, each kiddo shares what their service was that day.

This evening, J REALLY struggled to remember some act of service...... but he also REALLY wanted his lights on tonight. He finally remembered that he made dinner which was a service to his family (especially his mom! )

I think that's how it's going to be for me as I strive to share 3 positives with you about my day. I believe that it's REALLY going to be a struggle for me to inconvenience you by sharing & it's REALLY going to be a struggle to do it daily, but that's the homework sent from above & in turn...... the goal thru the end of the year.
Sooooo here it goes.

3 (+) from 11-29-17

1) I was scheduled to work the day, but was put on call.
2) As a result of being put on call, I got to sleep 5 more hours during the day.
3) J made dinner.


Stupid, huh?

O L

Me

No comments: